The first social media platform to introduce feature “stories” is Snapchat. But practically now, every social media provides the stories feature, which includes the biggest social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram. Essentially Stories features let you upload the pictures and videos and then publish them to users who follow you in the form of a reel that appears for twenty-four hours. After twenty-four hours stories content will vanish. You can share how many as you want, there is no limit to sharing stories on Instagram.
Just click on the red color circle of the user’s profile photo to watch the Instagram story. The story of the people you follow on Instagram will display at the top of your feed/ home screen. Just swipe down to leave the stories. Buy real Instagram story views to receive more story views.
SHARING STORIES ON INSTAGRAM:
Follow the below steps to share a video or photo to your Instagram story:
- Tap on the plus icon “+” in the top left-hand side corner and choose the story in the right-hand side corner of your screen’s foot, or just right from left anywhere.
- To record a video, tap and hold on the capture button or to take a photo, tap on the capture button.
- Otherwise, select a photo or video from the gallery or library of your phone by tapping on the gallery in the left corner of the screen’s foot.
- Tap on the stickers icon, squiggly, or letters to add stickers or text or draw.
- To delete the sticker or text, just drag it and put it on the bin/ trash icon.
- Tap on sending to or tap your story on the bottom left-hand side corner when you are ready to share your story.
MENTION SOMEONE AT YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY
You can also save your Instagram story to your mobile camera. You can mention someone in your story when you share a video or photo. With an underline, their username of the people will display when you mention someone in your Instagram story. Whoever watches your story can tap the username and go to their Instagam profile; when you mention someone in your Instagram story, that person will get push notifications that will tell them that you mentioned them in your Instagram story. Including the story’s preview, they will get a Direct Message from you. In each photo, you can mention up to ten people.
REGULAR POSTS AS INSTAGRAM STORY
You can also share your regular Instagram posts as your Instagram story by just clicking on the share/ or arrow button below the post that you want to add to your Instagram story and then tapping on the option “add post to your story.”
HOW TO TAKE MULTI OR MORE THAN ONE PICTURES AND ADD THEM TO YOUR INSTAGRAM STORY
It is possible to add more than one picture at the same time and add that picture to your Instagram story. By using the multi capture icon on the store’s screen, you can capture multi pictures.